Cowboy boots aren’t only a style, they’re part of a lifestyle. This means that you want to find the right kind of boots for your life and your needs. With a plethora of boots to choose from, which kind of boots should you invest in? In this post, we will be looking at the best square toe cowboy boots.
Square toe cowboy boots are a very popular option for those looking for men’s cowboy boots. Why? One reason is that people think that mens square toe cowboy boots are much more stylish than round-toe boots. Another reason is that mens square toe cowboy boots allow for more space in the toe box, as opposed to round-toe boots that are a bit restrictive for some.
Some people call this square toe cowboy work boots the narrow square boot, depending on the kind of construction and how narrow the toe point is. No one really knows where this type of cowboy boot originated from, although many believe that they were the original style back in the good ol’ western days. Many people like to wear square toe cowboy work boots for dressing up their outfits, but they can also be worn for all kinds of things, like riding horses, working on the ranch, or simply taking a walk.
Best Square Toe Cowboy Boots – Comparison Table
|Product Name||Product Image||Materials||Features|
|1. Ariat Rambler Leather Sole Western Boot||100% leather exterior|
|Comfortable to wear the whole day through.
Great traction, so you can wear them for all types of uses.
Look great and are highly stylish.
|2. Soto Boots Rio Grande Cowboy Boots for Men||100% leather||Classic design
Pointed toe box
Western stitching on the exterior
|3. Ferrini Men's Print Crocodile S-Toe Western Boot||100% leather||100 are priced fairly
Very unique and intricate design
Easy to put on and take off
|4. Smoky Mountain Men's Boonville Cowboy Boot Square Toe||Steel sole||Great, traditional look
Comfortable to wear
Durable enough for using for manual labor and work
|5. Ariat Delilah Western Boot||100% leather|
|Beautiful pattern and are aesthetically pleasing.
Very comfortable to walk in
Boots will feel good all day.
|6. Smoky Mountain Ladies Pawnee Square Toe Boot Brown Oil Distress||Steel shank|
|Trendy and fun design
Cushioned and comfortable
Fit people with wide feet
|7. Laredo Women's Spellbound Western Boot||100% leather|
|Designed to fit larger calves
Gorgeous design that will look great
Versatile look that makes it easy to match
|8. Durango Lady Rebel Women's Powder n' Lace Saddle Western Boot||100% leather|
Full grain leather upper
|Strong and durable and made to last
Steel shank and will keep you feet safe
|9. Laredo Women's Malinda Cowgirl Boot Square Toe||Leather upper||Classically beautiful.
Designed for all kinds of use and are very sturdy.
Very comfortable to wear.
|10. Soto Boots Women's Broad Square Toe Boots||Leather||Comfortable to wear for all kinds of uses
Very stylish and have a beautiful design
Unique feature that adds to the traditional cowboy look.
|11. Children Western Kids Cowboy Boot||Synthetic leather|
|Comfortable with a cushioned insole
Traditional design that looks great
Plenty of space in the toe area
|12. Old West Kids Boots||Leather shaft|
|Nice traditional design
Boots are unisex
Nice spacious area for the toes
|13. Smoky Mountain Children Luke Square Toe Western||Rubber sole||Traditional design
Easy to put on and take off
Sturdy and great for outdoor use
Features to Pay Attention To
Make sure to look for leather material when looking for mens square toe cowboy boots under 100, as this means that they’ll be more durable. Steel shanks help with added protection for your feet and four-stitch patterns in the embroidered designs means that they’ll stay looking great for longer.
Best Square Toe Cowboy Boots For Men
The Ariat is a shoe that looks like it’s ready for whatever it comes its way. The 100% leather exterior makes it a boot that not only looks good but is also built to last, no matter what. The Duratread sole helps the wearer to maintain traction and a steady grip on almost any type of terrain.
These mens square toe cowboy boots under 100 also have a moisture-wicking footbed, so unlike other boots that you can only stand to use in the winter, these boots are comfortable and sweat-free to wear in the summer. The lightweight forked shank allows for a stable tread.
For those who often find that wearing boots can be painful when worn all day, you’ll appreciate the cushioned footbed that allows for better shock absorption in these mens square toe cowboy boots under 100.
- They are comfortable to wear the whole day through.
- These mens square toe cowboy boots have great traction, so you can wear them for all types of uses.
- This pair of mens square toe cowboy boots look great and are highly stylish.
- They are pricier than other options on the market.
- These boots are a bit narrow, which could be an issue for those with wide feet.
Whether you spend hours riding a horse or working on a farm, these cowboy boots from Soto Boots can help you with everything on your to-do list. Made by hand, the boots have a classic design with a pointed toe box and western stitching on the exterior. Goodyear Welting helps the leather stay safe from moisture and keeps your feet dry. You can choose from pairs that use black or brown leather with contrasting stitching. Both colors are perfect for a day at work and a night on the town. You can pick from sizes 7 to 13 that include some half sizes.
- Classic design
- Pointed toe box
- Western stitching on the exterior
The Ferrini stand out in more ways than one. A big factor to their popularity is the design on this cowboy boot. With a western style design that fades into a crocodile vamp, it’s the kind of boot that any cowboy boot fanatic could want.
Because putting on a boot can be serious business, you will appreciate the dual pull loops that make it easy to put them on without having to worry about tearing them. 100% leather, they’re the durable and stylish mens square toe cowboy boots that you would be proud to wear.
- These mens square toe cowboy boots under 100 are priced fairly.
- They look amazing and have a very unique and intricate design.
- They are easy to put on and take off.
- This pair of boots is for people with narrow feet as they aren’t very wide.
- The heel is a bit faulty and may break easily.
These men’s square toe cowboy boots under 100 are both affordable and durable. Their unique steel sole material helps to make them a boot that lasts long for any type of use. If you’ve been looking for square toe cowboy work boots, this pair may be the ideal option for you.
They have a classic, worn-out leather look that will look amazing for any type of occasion, whether for work or a nice evening out. They are strong enough to be used as square toe cowboy work boots. Best of all, they offer the quality and traditional style you love for a fair price that you can’t ignore.
- These Boots have a great, traditional look.
- They are comfortable to wear.
- The boots are durable enough for using for manual labor and work.
- They are a little too spacious around the ankle area which could make them slip around a little.
- They don’t have the pointed tip that some people know and love in cowboy boots.
Best Square Toe Cowboy Boots For Women
Womens square toe cowboy boots like the Ariat Delilahs are worth checking out. A classic design that is just feminine enough to differentiate from men’s but traditional enough to be a classy cowboy boot for any occasion, they are as sturdy as they are stylish.
Made from 100% leather and with a Duratread outsole, they are also made to last. Unlike some poorly-made boots, the embroidered design is a four-row stitch pattern that is just as sturdy as the rest of the boot.
Best of all, these boots are very comfortable to wear throughout the day, so whether you use them for work or play, these womens square toe cowboy boots will feel good all day.
- They have a beautiful pattern and are aesthetically pleasing.
- These boots are very comfortable to walk in.
- The Ariat Delilah womens square toe cowboy boots
- The sizing runs large.
- They take some time to break in.
For the ladies who like to hunt, these Smoky Mountain womens square toe cowboy boots are a great option. The camouflaged design helps these beauties to blend in, anywhere outdoors. The steel shank and the composition sole help to keep your feet comfortable and safe.
If you’re a woman who has issues with most shoes or foot problems, you’ll love the cushion insole, and the pull on closure allows for easy use and removal. Best of all, these boots are priced rather affordable, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for a new pair of women’s square toe cowboy boots.
- They have a trendy and fun design.
- They are cushioned and comfortable.
- These womens square toe cowboy boots can fit people with wide feet.
- These women’s boots take some time to break in and can be a bit stiff to walk in at first.
- The sizing of these boots runs a bit small.
A classic design with a bit of delicate bling makes these beauties perfect for casual wear but also date nights. Yet looks aren’t all on these Laredo boots. They are made from 100% leather and have snakeskin underlay, so you can trust that they will last for a long time to come.
The synthetic sole may not be as strong as some other ones but it gets the job done for everyday use. They are comfortable to wear for running errands and using everyday but they may not be as ideal for manual labor as some other options. At an affordable price and with plenty of toe room, the Laredo boots are an ideal choice for the lady who wants to look good, no matter the occasion.
- They are designed to fit larger calves, so you don’t have to worry about them being too tight.
- They have a gorgeous design that will look great, no matter the occasion.
- These boots have a versatile look that makes it easy to match them with any outfit.
- They run a bit big, so consider sizing before purchase.
- The arch area is a bit snug at first, so they’ll need some time to stretch out.
Not the most delicate look but certainly perfect for use on the ranch, these boots are made from 100% leather and are built to last. Not only are they strong and ready for action, but they have a contoured ventilated removable cushion footbed that makes them easy to wear all day long and keeps away the sweat during warm months.
The full grain leather upper and the steel shank or some other features that ensure durability in this boot, as well as comfort and protection. A bit of western meets a bit of work boot with these Durangos, so you can be prepared for anything while staying in style.
- These boots are strong and durable and made to last.
- They are highly comfortable and easy to wear for hours on end.
- They have steel shank and will keep you feet safe while on the job.
- The boots aren’t as aesthetically pleasing as some other options.
- They are a bit too spacious for most people’s feet and your heels may slip around easily.
Classic and beautiful, there is no way a cowboy boot purist can look down on you when you’re wearing these boots. With genuine leather upper, a fashionable yet traditional western design, they aren’t only sturdy and reliable, they’re beautiful.
You can also trust in their comfort for all kinds of activity and use, thanks to the cushioned insole that allows your feet to stay comfortable through the day. If you’ve been looking for a great cowboy boot that is both pretty yet sturdy, these could be the best option for you.
- They are classically beautiful.
- These boots are designed for all kinds of use and are very sturdy.
- They are very comfortable to wear.
- The sizing runs larger than usual.
- They may be a bit wide for some people with more narrow calves.
These boots have a little extra with the leather harness strap design. Made completely from leather, they are designed to last and look great as well. The traditional pointed snip toe is a favorite feature for many and the dual pull tabs allow for easy removal.
For women looking for comfort while wearing their favorite cowboy boots, you’ll love the fact that they have both a cushioned insole, as well as leather lining. With gorgeous embroidery and inlay, these boots are a lovely addition to any cowgirl’s closet.
- They are comfortable to wear for all kinds of uses.
- These boots are very stylish and have a beautiful design.
- The snip toe is a unique feature that adds to the traditional cowboy look.
- They are a bit wide, so you may want to consider this if you have slim calves.
- They aren’t as cheap as some other options.
Best Square Toe Cowboy Boots For Kids
If you’re looking for a boot for your child and want to make sure that their cowboy boot experience is a good one, these could be a good option. They have a very comfortable cushion insole and the design is crafted with durability in mind.
Made from synthetic leather, they’ll last for a while and the square toe is just right for kids who are still getting used to wearing boots. The rubber sole also allows for comfort and safety.
- They are comfortable with a cushioned insole.
- The boots have a traditional design that looks great.
- They have plenty of space in the toe area.
- These aren’t as durable as some other options on the market.
- They get scratched up easily.
Made for girls or boys, these boots can be worn by any child. With a leather shaft and rubber sole, they are built to last. The broad square toe is perfect for kids, as they won’t complain about them being too tight.
The traditional cowboy boot design with smooth leather on the bottom and an intricate design on the shaft will make these beauties stand out for any occasion. They allow for flexible wear, so that your child can wear them all day long, if need be.
- They look great and have a nice traditional design.
- The boots are unisex.
- They have a nice spacious area for the toes.
- They aren’t the best quality boot around.
- These boots aren’t easy to oil.
The durable rubber sole makes these a great boot for using outside, while the square toe is perfect for providing plenty of room for your little one’s toes. The stockman heel allows for sturdy wear and the leather throughout the boot makes these a highly durable pair.
A classic look with dark colors makes these easy to keep clean and for you to use outdoors. They are easy to put on and take off.
- They look great with their traditional design.
- They are easy to put on and take off, which is always a plus with kid’s boots.
- The boots are sturdy and great for outdoor use.
- They are easy to scuff up.
- The bottom soles are not very durable.